Blend 2, 3, 4 or More Gases
Mon, 11/07/2011 - 8:09am
According to SEMI-GAS® Systems, its Blixer custom gas blender provides a continuous flow of precisely blended gases more economically than buying pre-mixed cylinder gases. The company says that the Blixer also boasts:
- The company’s XturionT gas blender to blend 2, 3, 4 or more gas components into uniform, controlled mixtures.
- Automated, on-site blending, as well as continuous monitoring of system performance and safety conditions.
- An onboard touch-screen interface, so you can adjust gas mixture percentages.
- Mass flow controllers to ensure a highly accurate mixture.
- The ability to automatically send notifications or shut down if an alarm is triggered.
- Support for fluctuating usage and variable flow rates from multiple points, each with independent duty cycles.
- The power to reduce or completely eliminate the labor required to monitor and exchange gas cylinders, saving time and money, while increasing safety.
- A welded 11-gauge steel enclosure with dimensions of 86 (H) by 40 (W) by 23 inches (D), and a self-closing, self-latching door and window (which is constructed from 1/4-inch-thick safety glass).
- The flexibility to meet application-specific requirements for flow, pressure, mixture percentage and blending accuracy.
- A UL-approved fire sprinkler and polycarbonate face shield.
- A durable, corrosion-proof, non-skid floor mat.
- Suitability for use in the semiconductor, solar, research and development, and other high-purity markets.
- An optional gas analyzer to confirm mixture percentages and provide a control loop to further improve blending accuracy up to 1 percent of the minor gas component.