Wi-Fi Wireless Sensor System
Mon, 10/03/2011 - 8:45am
OMEGA Engineering’s wSeries wireless transmitters come with:
- The ability to communicate on a standard 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi network.
- Measurement of analog voltage and current, temperature, humidity and barometric pressure.
- The capability to send alarms through text message or email if variables go above or below a setpoint that you determine.
- Ideal suitability for facilities with an existing Wi-Fi network, as well as a new installation.
- A NEMA 4 (IP65) enclosure.
- CE compliance.