Thermocouple Cable for Continuous Movement
igus specially designed its Chainflex® CF Thermo thermocouple cable for continuous-flexing applications and temperature-sensing equipment because it acts as a thermocouple extension link. According to the company, the Chainflex additionally delivers:
- Availability in types J, K and T for a variety of different industries.
- An abrasion-resistant PUR outer jacket.
- The capacity to travel up to 164 feet.
- The power to withstand high mechanical loads.
- A flame-retardant, as well as oil- and coolant-resistant design.
- Testing over millions of cycles to ensure optimal performance.
- Suitability for storage-and-retrieval units, machine tools, packaging machines, material handling and the plastics industry.