Supercritical Fluid Extractions
Supercritical Fluid Technologies has designed its SFT-250 Supercritical fluid extractor to perform a variety of extractions in supercritical fluid and is engineered to meet the day-to-day rigors of the research lab. Additionally, the SFT-250 system is characterized by:
- A durable stainless steel extraction vessel that ranges in size from 100 mL to 5 L.
- Operational pressures up to 10,000 PSI and temperatures spanning from ambient to 200oC in order to meet almost any application of supercritical fluids.
- PID controllers that manage pumping rates, pressures, temperature zones and safety interlocks.
- The capability of the larger vessels to extract very low levels of key components from a raw material or process larger amounts of bulk material.
- Simple operation and modification for evolving applications needs.
- Suitability not only for small-scale pilot processing, but also for application in the pharmaceutical, food and flavor, neutraceutical, polymer and supercritical fluid cleaning applications.
- Optional co-solvent modules, data logging and flow control automation.