Sliding Vane Pumps with Neoprene® Seals & O-Rings
Blackmer®’s SGL series Sliding Vane pumps are now available with optional Neoprene® mechanical seals and O-rings, which offer an expanded application range along with improved resilience characteristics and high tensile strength properties. The upgraded pumps:
- Are compatible with a variety of refrigerants and other specialty gases in a broad range of applications.
- Come in five sizes with capacities of 4 to 300 gpm (15 to 1,135 lpm).
- Feature a ductile iron construction with an internal relief valve that features optional spring ranges.
- Provide excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Deliver a reliable, highly efficient performance over a wide range of temperatures and differential pressures.
- Are designed with a cavitation suppression liner for reducing the noise, vibration, and wear normally caused by entrained vapors.
- Feature replaceable casing liners and end discs that allow for easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition and a symmetrical bearing support that assures even loading and wear for long pump life.
- Have been designed for easy maintenance — the pumps’ vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.
- Are available with additional options such as mechanical seals constructed from HBNR, FKM, and PTFE material.