Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Ingersoll Rand has expanded its contact-cooled rotary screw air compressor line with the R-Series 55-75 kW / 75-100 hp range. The new range is available in fixed-speed and Nirvana variable-speed drive at capacities up to 3.23-13.56 m3/min / 114-479 cfm and additionally:
- Is equipped with the Xe-Series controller, which features a high-resolution LCD color display that provides immediate and intuitive access to all vital compressor data and settings.
- Features a controller that allows access and remote control of the compressor from any PC, tablet or smartphone via the internet and can send automatic email notifications of trips and warnings.
- Includes the integrated Total Air System (TAS) dryer and filtration option that provides clean, dry air in a single package, minimizing installation costs and footprint while allowing single-point maintenance and monitoring for the complete system.
- The TAS option comes with refrigerated dryer technology, a high-efficiency coalescing filter to deliver ISO Class 1-4-2 quality air, and utilizes a patented 3-in-1 heat exchanger, which improves energy efficiency and lowers operating cost when compared to traditional stand-alone dryers.
- Boasts the same advanced features introduced with the larger 90-160 kW / 125-200 hp range: PAC™ protection (integrated, intelligent system that monitors filtration, ambient temperature, and other parameters and adapts the operation of the compressor), V-Shield™ technology (uses stainless steel pipes, durable metal-flex hoses, and a vibration isolation system to eliminate possible leak paths), and sequential cooling (utilizes a centrifugal blower, which consumes less energy and operates much quieter than traditional cooling fans).
- Is designed for reduced maintenance and easy serviceability — by utilizing swing-out separator covers, longer life consumables, easy-access hinged doors, single side maintenance access, and slide out coolers, the time needed to service and maintain the compressors has been significantly reduced.