Humidity, Temperature & Dew Point Meter
Fri, 10/28/2011 - 12:00pm
Control Co.'s new Traceable® Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer/Dew Point instrument provides a response time of less than 10 seconds with a resolution of 0.01 percent RH, 0.01° F/° C, and 0.01 ° dew point ° F/° C. The meter additionally:
- Samples one-and-a-half times per second and features fuzzy logic algorithm that pinpoints the exact answer almost instantly.
- Offers accuracy of ±1.5 percent RH and ±0.4° C.
- Features results that are reported in both ° F and ° C from -40.00° F to 220.0° F (-40.00° C to 104.0° C) temperature, and from -40.00° F to 140.0° F (-40.00° C to 60.00° C) dew point.
- Has a four-digit LCD that can be read from 10 feet, and the rugged handheld unit is designed for years of service.
- Features a memory that recalls both minimum and maximum readings in dew point/frost point, temperature, and humidity at any time.
- Has high and low alarms that can be programmed in dew point/frost point, temperature, and humidity; when an out-of-range condition is sensed, an alarm sounds and the display flashes.
- Features computer output that permits data to be captured, transferred, stored, and printed.
- Includes an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate from the company’s ISO 17025 calibration laboratory that is accredited by A2LA.
- Fulfills federal CLIA requirements and is ideal for hoods, clean rooms, food storage, process control, incubators, desiccators, drug manufacturing, environmental chambers, corrosion analysis, and inside/outside air monitoring.
- Measures 5 ½ inches by 3 ½ inches by 1 ¼ inches, weighs 12 ounces, features a probe length of 7 inches and cable length of 72 inches, and is supplied with a 9-volt battery (for 1-year intermittent usage or 500 continuous hours) and ABS hard-plastic carrying case.