Bag Dump Station with Bag Compactor
Thu, 10/20/2011 - 11:59am
According to VAC-U-MAX, its bag dump station for pneumatic conveying systems is not only equipped with an integral dust collector and a bag compactor, but it also boasts:
- A sturdy, easily removable grate to provide a rigid surface for bag slitting and dumping, and ample open area for material to drop into the body.
- Continuous pulsing of the dust collector to keep the work area clean.
- An integral dust hood with a gas spring-assisted lift-up door, and a baffle (which is removable for cleaning) inside to direct air and dust downward and to the rear.
- Dust collector bags that hook and snap in place, and are serviced from the clean side.
- A door interlock switch to actuate the dust collector fan or low-pressure valve on the hood when the door is opened.
- Body support via a strong frame made from square tubing.
- Construction from 304 or 316 stainless steel or carbon steel.
- A unitized body, meaning it is fabricated with the fewest possible welds.
- No crevices for material to accumulate.
- A minimum 1/8-inch radius on all interior bends, whereas the few corner welds are ground to not less than 1/8-inch radius.
- The flexibility of the bag compactor to connect to the side of the bag dump station or to be used as a stand-alone item.
- No glued-in gaskets, even on the large access door.
- Availability of a magnetic grate to retain unwanted ferrous material.