Vertical or Horizontal Airflow
Thu, 09/29/2011 - 10:36am
Chromalox® now offers its HVH horizontal or vertical discharge blower heaters at 20 kW and 50 kW. Designed to provide vertical or horizontal airflow, these heaters are also highlighted by:
- Epoxy-sealed elements to reduce false trips on ground-fault equipment.
- A pilot light that indicates normal operation of the heater.
- An outlet screen to prevent objects from coming into contact with the fan.
- Factory- or field-installed thermostats, fan controls and disconnect kits.
- Easy access to internal components through a large door at the bottom and a removable case front to facilitate service.
- A compact size that allows for placement in tight spaces.
- Versatile mounting configurations for either the wall or ceiling.
- Easy installation, minimum maintenance and a long life.
- Optional controls on the front panel to ease adjustments, monitoring and operation of the heater.
- CSA certification for use in the U.S. and Canada, as well as a CE certification to meet European standards.