Titration for Gas, Liquids & Solids
Tue, 09/27/2011 - 11:01am
JM Science recently released its AQ-300 AQUACOUNTER® Coulometric Karl Fischer titrator with 6 built-in calculation modes to accommodate solid, liquid and gas samples. Moreover, according to the company, this reliable, easy-to-use titrator offers:
- Fast and accurate results from 1-touch calculations, including a statistics package.
- The ability to store 4 files with preset conditions into memory, which allows instant recall of data for up to 20 samples.
- A built-in detector to monitor titration status.
- Balance and computer interfaces for GLP and ISO documentation.
- An international voltage input of 100 to 240 V.
- The flexibility to print results on an optional printer or download them to a PC.
- A DVD training movie and a quick-start guide.
- Your choice of an ion exchange or fritless cell system.
- An optional thermal or impact printer — printout contents include a date, sample number, measurement value, sample quantity, moisture content, mean value, standard deviation, CV, moisture quantity-time curve and other preset titration parameters.
- CE approval.