Sliding-Vane Pumps Handle Industrial Liquids
Blackmer®, a global leader in positive displacement rotary vane and reciprocating-gas compressor technologies, is pleased to announce that its GX Series Sliding-Vane Pumps have been designed with the versatility to handle a wide variety of non-corrosive solvents and industrial liquids that are used in the chemical-processing industry. The pumps are:
- Also ideal for a number of chemical-processing operations, including in-line blending, mixing, packaging and loading/unloading of trucks, railcars and barges.
- Available in four different models with flow rates ranging from 40 and 528 gpm (150 and 1,998 lpm).
- Equipped with integral head-mounted gear-reduction drives that feature oil-lubricated, hardened helical gears — the gear shafts are supported at both ends by ball bearings for smooth operation and long life; and a splined reducer, which can be rotated on the pump head to accommodate a variety of motor sizes, simplifies pump and reducer alignment.
- Are ideally suited for handling numerous chemicals, thanks to their self-priming, dry-run and high suction-lift capabilities, which make them ideal for clearing lines and removing product from storage tanks, vessels, railcars and transport tankers.
- Characterized by a symmetrical bearing support that assures even loading and wear for long life, and an adjustable relief valve that protects the pump against excessive pressures.
- Constructed with the company’s sliding-vane design that self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates and eases maintenance.