SFE & SFR Processing System
Supercritical Fluid Technologies, Inc. introduces the SFT-150 Supercritical Fluid Extraction/Reaction System developed to investigate the feasibility of applying supercritical fluid techniques to various analyses and processing situations. The system:
- Provides an excellent introduction to the power and versatility of supercritical fluids extraction/reaction technology.
- Is a fully capable instrument, designed to perform extractions and run reactions in a supercritical fluid media.
- Offers the flexibility and safety features often found only in higher priced extraction systems.
- Features a modular design that makes it easy and cost effective to alter the unit’s basic configuration, adapting it to meet new or evolving application needs.
- Features a stainless steel vessel capable of containing supercritical fluids at pressures up to 10,000 psi.
- Comes standard with a 100 ml hand-tight sample vessel and is unique in its ability to accommodate pressure vessels of up to 2 liters capacity.
- Is controlled by an air regulator which regulates the amount of air supplied to the pump, allowing “dial in” pressure control.
- Includes a PID temperature controller that allows for the control of the fluid temperature in the unit’s vessel.
- Is available with an optional co-solvent module that can be configured into the SFT-150.