Sanitary Bulk Container Dumper
National Bulk Equipment, Inc.’s process-specific sanitary bulk container dumper is designed and built to the particular sanitary operating processes and practices of the application to ensure optimal compliance contribution (OCC). The construction of the container dumper meets the FDA, cGMP definition for cleanability according to 21CFR110.40 and features:
- Design features that proactively facilitate thorough cleaning and meet or reduce target cleaning times.
- The elimination of internal angles, corners, and dead spaces to avoid accumulation of contaminants.
- Angled-planes, rounded radius framework, highly finished plate, and stand-offs to reduce material build-up and speed material and moisture run-off away from product contact areas.
- Component frameworks cut from plate to eliminate exposed fasteners, joints, and crevices common with tubular assemblies.
- Machine hard guarding that permits pass-through of materials while guarding operators from contact with machine hazards.
- Guarding that permits viewing of guarded processes, reducing the need to remove guards.
- Guard retention systems on the machine which protect personnel during maintenance, validation, and inspection procedures (when guards must be removed).
- Framework that measures 6-inches by 4-inches by 5/16-inch and a lift carriage capacity in excess of 2,500 pounds per 135-degree rotation.
- Hermetically sealed connectors and components that are protected from corrosion and high temperature.
- U.S.- and IEC/ISO-compliant controls that enable simple integration to the facility’s SCADA system.