Rotary Feeder Delivers High Flow Rates
Designed specifically for rugged applications and the processing of harsh or abrasive materials, the CI series of rotary feeder valves from ACS Valves provides bulk material processing operations with continuous performance, reduced maintenance and optimal energy efficiency. Key features include:
- To provide long-term, heavy-duty feeder performance, the valve housings are cast in North America to ensure superior strength in the composition and solidification of the housing’s metallurgy.
- This bearing design easily manages applications with pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- The outboard design also protects the bearings in high-temperature applications to 750º F, and removes bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials.
- The eight-vane rotor design improves process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system.
- The simultaneous two-vane inlet seal and two-vane outlet seal maintains accurate pressure differentials, reducing compressed air requirements.
- Available ACS variable frequency drives modulate drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.
- The rotary feeder valves are available in cast iron, 304 or 316 stainless steel; and in sizes from 10 inches to 44 inches.
- Rotor configurations include: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated and adjustable-tip.
- Adjustable rotor tips are available in EDPM, hardened steel, stainless steel, bronze or polyurethane.
- Interior surface coating options include: hard chrome, tungsten and Teflon®.