Pumps with Optimized Product Chambers
Almatec®, a premier manufacturer of air-operated diaphragm pumps, has recognized the strict product-handling requirements of chemical processors and designed its CHEMICOR Series Metal Pneumatic Diaphragm Pumps with efficient and user-friendly product chambers. The pumps:
- Feature soft contours that result in smooth flow channels and no dead spaces during chemical-processing applications.
- Offer a compact solid design, easy-start-up, absence of rotating parts and shaft seals, gentle displacement, dry-running and self-priming operation, no diaphragm discs and Almatec’s patented maintenance-free air-control system (PERSWING P®) without a dead center.
- Are available in three volume sizes: 75-lpm/20-gpm (AD 20), 150-lpm/40-gpm (AD 32) and 400-lpm/100-gpm (AD 50).
- Include components that have been chosen with chemical compatibility in mind, including stainless-steel, precision-cast housing, diaphragms and ball valves consisting of EPDM and PTFE.
- Are offered with a number of optional features including a pulsation damper, a polished version, draining system, barrier chamber system, diaphragm monitor, stroke counting and extended special ports for use in sanitary conditions.
CHEM SHOW Booth #540