Monitoring Temperature & Relative Humidity
Fri, 09/09/2011 - 7:44am
OMEGA Engineering’s new RHXL3SD handheld thermometer/hygrometer data logger not only comes with a temperature-humidity probe, but also:
- Automatic temperature compensation for dew point, wet-bulb and thermocouple measurements.
- A 2-GB SD card.
- Display of both maximum and minimum readings.
- The ability to hold readings.
- An automatic power off function to extend battery life.
- A large backlit dual-LCD display to facilitate reading.
- Ideal suitability for clean rooms, greenhouses and pharmaceutical industries to monitor the temperature and relative humidity of a storage room where food items are stored.