Modular Flow Chemistry Systems
Thu, 09/08/2011 - 11:32am
Syrris provides modular Asia flow chemistry systems for the widest variety of chemical reactions and ultimate ease of use. As an ideal system for chemists requiring the highest quality and functionality available, the Asia 330 model:
- Provides walk-away capabilities, and factors such as reaction time, temperature and reagent ratio can be varied — each reaction is collected and analyzed automatically.
- Allows for the automatic control of syringe pumps, injection reagents, synthesis and waste diversion, which enables hundreds of solutions or phase experiments to occur.
- Expands on the capabilities offered by other Asia systems by including the FLLEX module for flow aqueous work-up and the Asia Sampler and Dilutor, which allows integration of analytical devices such as liquid chromatography mass spectrometers (LCMS).
- Features the easy-to-use Asia Master PC software that allows thousands of system configurations, single or multi step reactions, graphical display of data and full data logging.
- Is just one example of the systems the company offers — the new Asia range of flow chemistry reactors incorporates maximum chemical resistance with wide temperature (-15 to 250 °C) and pressure (0 to 20 bar) ranges. The systems are easy-to-use, with fast reaction times and the ability to produce anywhere from a microgram to a kilogram of product. They are built from flexible modules, which can be purchased separately and then arranged in any fashion to add new functionalities to an existing platform.