Modular Drawer Storage Cabinets
Lista International Corp. offers modular drawer storage cabinets that have 50 percent more storage capacity than conventional shelving and provide the safe and secure storage of valuable laboratory equipment, glass ware, and instruments. The cabinets are perfect for laboratories and feature:
- Casework that protects objects from dirt and other elements.
- A modular design that allows a variety of different sized and shaped items to be stored, including instruments and lab glassware such as glass stoppers, stirrers, distillation columns and reaction flasks.
- Drawers that feature either a 440-pound or 165-pound load capacity each (depending on drawer size) and are available in six different full sidewall heights for maximum cubic storage capacity.
- Drawers with 100 percent full extension, so the drawer’s contents are easily and completely accessible.
- Drawer dividers with angled tops that can accommodate labels and most bar codes for the accurate identification of compartment contents.
- The option for each drawer to be subdivided with a wide variety of drawer accessories to create organized customized compartments.
- Drawers that can be inserted in any combination or sequence in the cabinet housing and that can be easily arranged at any time without special tools.
- Lista’s PrevenTip® one-drawer-at-a-time safety system that prevents accidental cabinet tipping.