Manage up to 5 Measurement Channels
Testo has expanded its series of 176 dataloggers, which can manage up to 5 channels for pressure, temperature and humidity, depending on the model. While these dataloggers are durable enough to stand up to harsh conditions in cold storage, they are also accurate enough for a lab setting. More specifically:
- The T1 is a 1-channel temperature logger that can provide highly accurate measurements in extreme conditions, while its robust metal housing protects it from dirt, impact and moisture.
- The T2 is a 2-channel temperature logger with an external sensor, which permits monitoring in refrigeration chambers.
- The T3 data logger manages 4 channels of temperature data with a tough metal housing and external thermocouple connections.
- The T4 4-channel temperature datalogger can provide parallel temperature measurement readings at up to 4 different sites using thermocouple probes (Type T, K and J).
- The H1 and H2 are 4-channel temperature and humidity dataloggers with external sensors. The H1 has an easy-to-read display right on the unit, whereas the H2 is protected by a metal housing, making it perfect for more rugged locations.
- The P1 is a 5-channel pressure, temperature and humidity logger with both internal and external sensors, and a clear, easy-to-read display that can store up to 2 million measurement values.