Interchangeable Mixing Attachments
Charles Ross & Son introduces its HSM-100LSK-I multi-purpose laboratory mixer with interchangeable mixing attachments, including batch and inline rotor/stator sets, and various sizes of disperser blades and propellers. This bench-top unit additionally offers:
- The capacity to handle formulations up to around 50,000 cP, depending on the mixing attachment.
- Suitability for a variety of mixing tasks, such as powder dispersion, deagglomeration, polymer disintegration, solubilization, emulsification and homogenization.
- A variable-frequency drive for speed control from 500 to 10,000 RPMs with ±1 percent accuracy.
- A 3/4-HP drive, 115-V, 50/60-Hz, single-phase motor with optional voltages available.
- A power lift mechanism with push-button raise and lower controls.
- Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- A built-in LED speed display.
- The flexibility to be used with various size vessels due to a 16-inch clearance under the mixing attachment and a 12-inch distance between the feet (base).
- Easy disassembly and cleanup with simple hand tools.