Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply
Fri, 09/16/2011 - 6:41am
The Quint UPS-IQ uses Phoenix Contact’s newly developed IQ technology to increase system availability. Key features of the uninterruptible power supply system include:
- The rail-mounted UPS monitors a scalable battery solution and provides the user with critical data.
- The intelligent battery modules answer common reliability questions such as: “Is the battery fully charged?” “How long will the battery backup last?” “Does the battery need replacement?” And, “Can the aging battery still supply the proper amount of energy?”
- The IQ technology manages the battery status and displays all of the relevant data on the UPS’s front panel or transmits it to a computer, so the user always knows the charge state, remaining buffer time and expected lifetime.
- For 24 V loads, the Quint UPS-IQ has output currents of 5, 10, 20, and 40 A; the AC version has an output power of 500 VA.
- Other system features include alarm contacts, PC shutdown and re-start, triggering emails and event-logging.
- The entire system, including the battery modules, is UL 508 and 1778 Listed.