Freshen Lumpy Bagged Solids
Franklin Miller has designed the pre-engineered DELUMPER BAGSTATION bag dump system for unloading, de-agglomerating and freshening of lumpy bagged solids, while efficiently introducing them into a production process. Moreover, this convenient system delivers:
- A built-in DELUMPER® processor to reduce agglomerates and lumps, and facilitate uniform product flow while the bags are being emptied.
- The ability to ease the convenient manual opening of small- to medium-sized bags without creating a dusty environment.
- A built-in dust filter system that draws air through the unit grate and into the enclosed filter chamber.
- A programmed air burst cycle that periodically self-cleans filter media.
- The inclusion of a grating platform for bags, a discharge hopper, a DELUMPER processor and a control system.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Several optional configurations to fit specific applications, including a compact model with low headroom.