Formulated for Emergency Repairs
ITW Devcon® has formulated the DFense Blok™ quick patch from ceramic bead-filled wear and abrasion epoxy for emergency repairs to processing equipment — even in severe conditions. According to the company, this non-sagging, alumina ceramic bead-filled epoxy compound further grants:
- The capability to patch and repair holes, leaks and cracks in emergencies.
- Protection against wear, abrasion and corrosion, thereby extending equipment service life and minimizing downtime.
- A working time of 4 minutes, not to mention fast cure times (functional cures in just 30 minutes).
- Application at thicknesses up to 1 inch on vertical surfaces and ¾ inches on overhead surfaces.
- Availability in a 1-pound container.
- Ideal suitability for repairing, rebuilding and protecting slurry pumps, pipe elbows, scrubbers, pulverizers, ash-handling systems, cyclones, fan blades, screw conveyors, chutes, hoppers, etc.