Floor Scale for Easy Cleaning
Fri, 09/02/2011 - 9:14am
METTLER TOLEDO's PFA569lift is a stainless steel floor scale with an easy-to-lift platform for simplified washdown in hygienic applications. The floor scale:
- Features an easy-to-lift platform which allows quick access to the scale’s interior for thorough cleaning, and is built so one person can safely lift the platform manually.
- Has built-in gas springs that control lifting and lowering speed so that the platform opens with minimal effort and closes gently — the springs are sealed for safe, failure-proof operation, while spring-loaded plungers automatically lock the platform in place when it is lowered to the weighing position.
- Is made entirely of stainless steel and is durable enough to provide accurate, repeatable weighing while standing up to constant use in wet and corrosive environments.
- Features a versatile design that allows for installation in a pit or on top of the floor, and its adjustable feet make it easy to level the scale on uneven floors or when moving the scale to a new location.
- Includes numerous optional add-ons, such as ramps, free-standing columns, instrument mounting brackets, longer load cell cables, factory calibration, optional Type 316 stainless steel material, optional finishes (electropolishing, mechanical polishes, ALGRIP™), pit frames, pit liners and remote junction boxes.