Efficient Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm Pumps
Wilden® has designed its Advanced™ series metal air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps to provide superior product containment and improved energy efficiency in a variety of oil- and gas-transfer applications. Wilden Advanced™ series metal pumps:
- Feature a bolted configuration that ensures product containment while the optimized liquid path reduces internal friction, maximizing output and efficiency.
- Meet or exceed the latest certifications to meet any processing need within the oil and gas industry, including UL, CSA and ATEX.
- Offer Wilden’s revolutionary Pro-Flo X™ air-distribution system (ADS), which facilitates operational flexibility during oil and gas applications through its state-of-the-art Efficiency Management System (EMS™).
- Offer higher performance, lower operational costs and performance flexibility that sets a new industry standard.
- Are available in five sizes from ¼ inch to 3 inches (6 mm to 76 mm), feature flow rates to 270 gpm (1,021 lpm) and can handle solids to 3 inches (76 mm).
- Are offered in aluminum, stainless steel and alloy C materials of construction, with a variety of elastomer options — including PTFE — that enable them to meet abrasion, temperature and chemical-compatibility concerns.