Documenting Process Calibrators
Wed, 09/07/2011 - 8:54am
Fluke Corp.’s new 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators require no training but offer substantially increased performance. These field tools:
- Calibrate temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance, and frequency.
- Have three operating modes — measure, source, or simultaneous measure/source — enabling technicians to troubleshoot, calibrate or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.
- Feature an easy-to-follow, menu-driven display that guides users through tasks.
- Offer programmable calibration routines that enable technicians to create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent calibrations — the recorded results can then be easily downloaded to a PC via the USB port, eliminating the need for manual transcription.
- Feature many improvements over the original model, including a graphical display that is now bright enough to allow readings to be seen in any light condition.
- Have multi-lingual interface that displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
- Now include a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, which provides enough power for an entire shift and can be charged from within the calibrator.
- Include a C799 soft case that features a clear window, an input-output slot for test leads, open side pockets to connect a pressure module; and ample storage for a pressure module, hand pumps, test leads and interconnect cables.
- Feature integrated HART communication capability and require no external box or secondary tool to perform everyday HART calibration and maintenance.
- Work with the new Fluke DPC/TRACK™ 2 software for managing calibration records and data.