Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., a world leader in serving science, now offers a new Total Nitrogen and Total Sulfur (TN/TS) analyzer, which features an innovative direct-injection design providing the capacity to analyze both heavy and light hydrocarbons without changing introduction modules. The analyzer additionally features:
- The proprietary Thermo Scientific jetPRO direct spray injector, which enables automatic analysis from ppb levels up to percent levels for both nitrogen and sulfur on just one instrument, without changing introduction modules.
- The ability to quantify nitrogen and sulfur in heavy hydrocarbons within just 3 minutes — providing an immediate cost-saving and productivity increase.
- Exceptional precision of 2 percent or better when analyzing light hydrocarbons at ultra-low concentrations; it ensures high accuracy, as well as reproducibility and repeatability of analysis.
- Meticulously controlled combustion processes — it contains a proprietary pre-soot detection technology which ensures complete combustion that is soot-free.
- A design that makes it the smallest and most compact total nitrogen and total sulfur analyzer currently available.
- The capacity to analyze virtually any refinery sample from raw crude to end product, while ensuring ASTM compliance and enabling optimization of refinery processes.
- A design that makes it four times faster than previous methods, which enables a significant increase in productivity and cost-efficiency.
- Exceptional precision that makes it the ideal choice for high-performance applications such as those conducted by research and development centers.
- Thermo Scientific NSX Visual software, which supports Microsoft Windows 7™ and assures total ASTM compliance through pre-loaded ASTM method templates — enabling the user to simply select the required method and start the analysis.