Chromatograph for Analytical Reliability
Yokogawa’s new process gas chromatograph, the GC8000, meets the ever-growing demand for analytical reliability and precision, while improving the total cost-of ownership through built-in automated maintenance functions never seen before. The chromatograph features:
- An innovative 12-inch color touch screen HMI and powerful predictive diagnostics.
- The GC Module (GCM) concept — by setting up virtual GCs within a single analyzer, all chromatograph settings, displays, and data are truly segregated for easy understanding and maintenance; there are even built-in graphical overview screens showing each of the individual modules.
- Hardware and electronics that are recognized for robust and reliable operation; analytical hardware, such as the valves and detectors, are the same proven hardware used for years in the GC1000 Mark II GC.
- Superior analytical performance — a wide range of analytical oven configurations can be customized to tackle even the most demanding applications.
- A high-sensitivity thermal conductivity detector (TCD) design that is capable of measuring to the very low parts-per-million range.
- Customized software scripts that can be tailored to meet the specific calculation and reporting requirements of the user.
- Predictive maintenance software that assists in keeping the analyzers operating at peak performance.
- Storage and trend display of analysis results and key performance indicators aid in the troubleshooting of the analyzer.
- Global service and support — GC labs are strategically located around the world for regional technical support.
- A full range of start-up, commissioning, and field service capabilities are available regardless of the location of the final installation.