Chemical Dry Vacuum Pump
Edwards, a global leader of vacuum and abatement technologies, will be launching its highly anticipated new CXS dry pump range, which delivers exceptional vacuum performance in harsh chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical processes, at Powtech 2011. The innovative CXS pumps:
- Feature cutting-edge tapered screw technology and excellent reliability.
- Are simple to install and use and are environmentally friendly.
- Give improved liquid and solids handling.
- Require minimal maintenance and, as a result, are economical to run.
- Provide fast pump down and give ultimate vacuum down to 10-3 mbar.
- Offer optimum performance in a variety of applications such as distillation, drying, evaporation, reactor service, house vacuum, solvent recovery, crystallization and filtration.
- Are robust and reliable, even in harsh pumping environments, with the ability to pump up to one liter of liquid per minute continuously and up to 25 liter slugs without stopping.
- Are independently certified for use in hazardous environments to ensure safe pumping of flammable gases — they are able to pump corrosive gases without corroding.