Vibratory Conveyor Offers Quiet Operation
Fri, 08/26/2011 - 8:03am
Iso-Glide™, Key Technology’s newest vibratory conveyor, is an engineered modification of Key’s popular Iso-Flo® vibratory conveyor. The conveyor:
- Achieves a motion that resembles horizontal motion, which maximizes sanitation while offering gentle handling and quiet operation.
- Can perform a range of product handling and packaging distribution functions, including scale feed applications — it is ideal for many frozen food processors.
- Allows processors to experience the continuous self-cleaning benefits of horizontal motion conveying — on an Iso-Flo platform.
- Allows the product to virtually slide along the stainless steel conveyor bed, which prevents the buildup of coatings, oils, and seasonings.
- Limits vertical acceleration to almost 1 g, which helps reduce plant-level noise.
- Uses an independent, frame-mounted drive and spring arm assemblies that distribute energy equally in a controlled, natural-frequency operation — this minimizes vibration being transferred to the structural support and reduces the cost of installation.
- Can be suspended from overhead, supported from the floor, or mounted to other machinery.
- Uses the same components as other Iso-Flo conveyors, including StrongArm™ spring arms, Iso-Drive® energy units and real-time SmartArm™ monitors.
- Allows processors to change the speed and stroke in the field to adjust the rate at which product moves, which enables processors to efficiently handle a wide range of products.
- Can be designed with a variety of custom and standard slide gates, proportional gates, and tip gates as well as various bias, flared, and conical discharges to transfer products smoothly.
- Is backed by Key’s industry-leading 5-year warranty which ensures customer equipment reliability by design, maximum return on investment and the lowest total cost of ownership.