Time-Saving Servo Technology
The Drives & Motion Division of Yaskawa America, Inc. is pleased to introduce the Junma AC Servo, a new servo technology providing a superior alternative to traditional stepper technology at a comparable price. This totally new plug-and-play design concept requires no parameter settings or gain adjustments and additionally:
- Allows you to attain optimum servo performance without time consuming setup.
- Accepts a pulse reference input from the host controller or PLC — after connection, simply select the reference pulse switch setting on your amplifier to match the reference output on your controller; then connect the power and feedback cables and the motor is ready to run, providing high torque output at speeds up to 4500 RPM.
- Has system parameters that are set on system power up, machine load inertia that is calculated automatically, and tuning gains that are adjusted dynamically — even when the load changes — allowing your system to adjust to changing conditions.
- Offers advanced control functionality — adaptive tuning and vibration suppression functions simplify machine commissioning while maintaining steady high-precision positioning and optimum efficiency.
- Features additional functions include including jogging, homing to marker pulse, electronic gearing, and torque limiting.
- Features four available servo motor and amplifier sets with rated outputs ranging from 100W to 750W capable of both 100V and 200 V input voltages.
- Has servo motor feedback that is provided with a 16-bit incremental encoder, providing a resolution of 65,536 pulses per revolution.
- Conforms to UL and CE industry standards and complies with the directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).