Single Motor Produces High Rates
Thu, 08/18/2011 - 12:38pm
SWECO has designed its LA low-profile separator with a large vertically-mounted motor to induce a sifting motion across the screen plane. According to the company, the separator is further highlighted by:
- The power to achieve rates up to 8 times that of other conventional low-profile separators.
- A pure horizontal, high-G motion to increase the capacity of the undersize product passing through the screen, while allowing the oversize material to exit the separator.
- Optimal motion for sifting lighter products, such as flours and starches.
- Frames mounted on rubber isolators compared to springs in conventional separators.
- Sanitary construction, which is preferred by most of the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries.