Pumps that Handle Corrosive Liquids
Griswold™ Pump Co., a leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps, is pleased to announce that its 811 Series ANSI centrifugal pumps are ideal for use in all types of coke-manufacturing processes, most crucially the removal of harmful by-products from the centrifuge. According to the company, the pumps are:
- Able to pump byproducts out of the facility, where they go on to play important roles in a variety of other industries.
- Perfect for coke applications because they are constructed with liquid paths that feature CD4MCu, a high-grade stainless steel that can withstand the corrosive fluids that are produced and handled during the manufacture of industrial coke.
- Available with enhanced power frames that make them an estimated 33 percent stronger than competitive models, resulting in increased performance and longevity.
- Offered in a full range of sizes and available with options and upgrades that can be tailored to meet virtually any fluid-processing flow rate — up to and including 4,000 gpm (908 m3/hr).
- Available with is a wide array of mechanical-seal options, all of which give the pumps the ability to operate in temperatures as high as 500º F (260º C).