Fully Integrated Batch Terminal
Mon, 08/22/2011 - 5:46am
METTLER TOLEDO is pleased to introduce the new IND780batch stand-alone batch controller, which combines advanced batching control technology while adhering to the ISA SP-88 batch standard. The controller:
- Optimizes batch processes with consistent, accurate material transfers to minimize material waste, improve batch quality and yield increased profits.
- Is a powerful and flexible stand-alone terminal for single or multi-scale batching applications.
- Provides both manual (materials added by hand) batch operation or fully-automated (machine controlled) batching control.
- Allows users to take control of manual processes with dependable recipe management and the ability to handle 999 materials.
- Features tolerance checking, material identification via bar-code input and operator prompting, which all help to ensure the operator is guided through each batch.
- Handles up to 28 automatic materials with recipe-specific control including conditional control tasks, go-to commands, recipe re-scaling, timing functions, and control of discrete inputs and outputs to allow the controller to interact with other equipment in the process.
- Features PC software for recipe management, order management and historical reporting.
- Has track-and-trace functionality, integration of the Mettler Toledo Qi advanced material process control, and Zone 2/22 Class 1 Division 2 hazardous area approval.
- Meets most legal metrology standards worldwide and has IP69k environment protection.
- Includes a multi-language user interface and graphic visualization of batching system status.