For Efficient Liposome Characterization
Wyatt Technology Corp’s field flow fractionation (FFF) technology combined with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) and quasi-elastic light scattering (QELS) enables rapid measurements of particle size, size distribution, particle count and structure. The system additionally:
- Performs the most difficult sizing tasks in key areas of research and development in molecular biology and nanotechnology analyses, including the separation and characterization of liposomes and nanoparticles.
- Offers a number of distinct advantages over column separation techniques for many applications.
- Is robust and easy to use, involving minimal shearing and enabling a broad separation range, from small proteins (nm) to large particles (µm).
- Is a non-destructive technique that achieves true particle size distribution and on-line absolute characterization of a wide range of solutions and dispersions.
- Can determine the absolute size and molar mass distributions as well as the structure and conformation of the particles (when combined with MALS detectors).