Conveyors Offer Reconfiguration Abilities
Thu, 08/25/2011 - 11:24am
Dynamic Conveyor Corp., the leading manufacturer of reconfigurable modular conveyors, will unveil the new DynaClean conveyor system at PackExpo. According to the company, the conveyors are:
- Easy to clean and offer flexibility in configuration and reconfiguration not possible with traditional stainless steel conveyors.
- Ideal for food, pharmaceutical and other applications where cleanliness and sanitation are required.
- Custom-designed and built to meet NSF, FDA, USDA and BISCC standards.
- Able to be designed, configured and reconfigured to include horizontal and multiple angle options such as 30-degree, 45-degree and 90-degree.
- Built from corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, non-absorbent and temperature-resistant materials.