Continuous Inventory Monitoring & Control
Tue, 08/09/2011 - 12:03pm
Kistler-Morse has designed its Load Stand II as a direct vessel-to-foundation structural member to be your dependable and accurate continuous inventory monitoring and control solution. The company says that the Load Stand II system delivers:
- Rugged, maintenance-free weight measurement.
- A load cell — which becomes an integral part of your vessel structure — for weighing large vessels.
- Accommodations for vessels with loads of 100,000 pounds (45,000 kg) or more.
- Availability of sizes from 25,000 to 1,000,000 pounds (11,000 to 453,000 kg) for each support point.
- Easy-to-match mounting plates, which yield minimum design times and easy installations.
- Full uniform building code wind and seismic ratings.