1 Source to 2 Destinations
Vortex® 2-Way Seal Tite™ Straight Line Diverters™ provide a versatile solution for dry bulk-handling customers dealing in gravity flow applications in which material needs to be diverted from 1 source to 2 destinations. These K-style diverters additionally grant:
- The ability to channel the flow of material away from the leading edge of the flapper vane, which is critical to maintain seal integrity and inhibit material leakage across the closed legs of the valve.
- Live-loaded polymer shaft seals to eliminate leakage past the vane shaft, which can trap material underneath.
- Compatibility with nonabrasive to moderately abrasive powders, granulars and pellets, such as sealing carbon black powder or diverting recycled glass.
- A removable access port for easy inspection of the valve’s internal components or easy replacement of the seals and blade — without removing it from the conveying line.
- Durable carbon or stainless steel construction.
- Sizes from 4 to 30 inches(100 to 760 mm).
- Suitability for plastic, food, chemical and agricultural applications that require a dust-tight seal to minimize cross-contamination.
- A wide variety of modifications to accommodate a range of temperatures, as well as corrosive, humid, abrasive and explosive environments.