Tue, 07/26/2011 - 5:28am
Moyno® Mag Drive 500 Series pumps are the first progressing-cavity wobble stator pumps to offer magnetic drives. The pumps are characterized by:
- Patented seal-less magnetic drive design provides zero leakage for the most critical applications.
- Pumps can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids.
- The pumps utilize the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
- No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs.
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity.
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids.
- Four different models are available for application versatility.
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH.
- Materials of construction include PVC housings.
- Stator materials include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors.
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems are available for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money.
- Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.