Rotary Infeed & Accumulating Tables
Tue, 07/19/2011 - 1:25pm
Oden Corp. recently released new rotary infeed and accumulating tables that allow operators to easily feed and unload plastic and glass containers to and from packaging line conveyors. These rotary tables additionally boast:
- Stainless steel construction with heavy-duty frames fabricated from 1.5-square-inch 304 stainless steel tubing.
- 3 diameters from which to choose — 30, 36 and 47 inches.
- Leveling feet for easy height adjustments.
- A 1/4-HP, 90-VDC gearmotor with a variable-speed drive controller.
- Suitability for wash-down environments.
- Installation on new or pre-existing packaging lines, as well as the company’s fully automatic liquid-filling machinery lines.
- Applications that include container feeding and accumulating for all types of products, including pharmaceutical, personal care, food, household, general industrial, paint, automotive, petroleum and chemical products.