Portable Mixer Handles Many Applications
Chemineer has engineered its portable DT mixers for handling applications in many markets, including chemical, petrochemical, polymer, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, water treatment, energy, biotechnology, agricultural, mineral, and pulp and paper. These high-performance mixers are additionally characterized by:
- Industry-standard NEMA motors and gearmotors from 1/4 to 5 HP.
- A breadth of impellers, shaft lengths, and diameters with flanged or chuck shaft couplings (to eliminate problematic grip springs) from which to choose.
- A rugged cast aluminum housing with an integral handle for ease of positioning.
- A multi-directional clamp for horizontal and vertical adjustment.
- Commercially available seals for economic maintenance and increased process uptime.
- Optional mounts that include cup plate for increased stability or threaded bung for drum mixing with a collapsible impeller that fits through an opening.
- Availability of stainless housings and motors for cleanliness and corrosion protection.