A New Level of Filtration Performance
According to W. L. Gore & Associates, its GORE® cartridgefilters dramatically improve process performance, and reduce the total cost offiltration for ultra-pure water, de-ionized water and high-purity bulk chemicals used in the manufacture of semiconductors, silicon wafers and othermicroelectronics manufacturing processes. The company says that these filtersadditionally boast:
- Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) material andmembrane technology to achieve three times the flow rate of comparable filters —without sacrificing particle retention.
- The ability to upgrade retention performance and reduceparticle counts, while maintaining the desired flow rate.
- Reduced processing times, higher flow rates and faster bathturnovers.
- The capability to reduce the total cost of filtration,improve water quality and protect against upstream system upsets.
- The flexibility to act as a drop-in substitution.
- Suitability for high-viscosity fluids, acids, bases,solvents and specialty chemicals.