An Infrared Thermometer with a USB Interface
Tue, 07/05/2011 - 6:04am
OMEGA Engineering introduces its handheld OS1327D Series infrared thermometer as a non-contact temperature measurement instrument that comes with:
- Fast, easy temperature measurements associated with liquids, motors, food storage and refrigerated rooms.
- Maximum/minimum/average/differential temperature monitoring.
- Adjustable emissivity.
- Laser sighting and a backlit LCD.
- A 12:1 field of view.
- High/low audible alarms.
- Temperature and storage data.
- A free thermocouple.
- Ideal suitability for research, industrial applications, HVAC, and repair or maintenance services.