Efficient Wet Dust Collectors
Thu, 07/21/2011 - 11:38am
ProScrub™ Wet Dust Collectors are modeled after the well-known Uni-Wash™ wet dust collector product line that has been an industry standard for over 75 years. According to the company, the wet dust collector’s customary features include:
- Heavy-duty, 10-gauge, solid-welded, stainless steel construction.
- Patented, super-efficient, multi-stage waterfall scrub design.
- Powerful C-face, direct-drive motor TEFC 230/460V/3Ph/60Hz.
- Scrub-action Lexan viewing window with water level indicator.
- Injection-molded GRP polymide, spark-proof and corrosion-proof fan.
- NEMA 12 start/stop controls with overload protection
- Fan access panel door.
- Cleanable mist eliminator filtration pack.
- Standard flanged inlets with 7-inch, 9-inch, 10-inch, or 12-inch diameters for easy field installation.
- Large, removable pin-hinged tank access door for easy clean-out.
- Copper industrial float valve for maintaining the water level automatically.
- Two-part epoxy internal coating and urethane mastic finish.
- Simple, powerful, and compact design allows these rugged machines to provide years of low-maintenance and dependable performance.
- Sizes range from 1,200 CFM to 3,000 CFM.
- Suitability for dry/wet finishing, deburring operations, media blasting, and non-NFPA combustible metal finishing operations.
- An optional mild steel construction and a hopper tank section with legs can also be requested.