To Clean Tanks with Small Openings
Mon, 07/11/2011 - 11:03am
Spraying Systems Co. has designed its TankJet 19 fluid-driven tank cleaner with a slim profile to clean tanks with openings as small as 2 inches (51 mm), in addition to:
- Precisely drilled and placed solid stream orifices to provide 4 spray coverage options — 180° up, 180° down, 270° down or 360°.
- Slow rotation speeds of 3 to 15 RPM that increase the dwell time on tank surfaces to offer better cleaning than free-spinning nozzles.
- A 7/8-inch (22-mm) probe to clean tanks with even smaller bungholes.
- The capability to clean tanks up to 12 feet (3.6 m) in diameter.
- The flexibility to mount the tank cleaner at any angle, vertically or horizontally.
- Simplified maintenance as the sleek design helps prevent residue buildup, and its 316 stainless steel and PTFE construction resists corrosion.
- Ideal suitability for not only for clean-in-place or portable installations, but also keg and drum cleaning, chemical mixers/blenders, food- and pharmaceutical-processing tanks, and tablet-coating machines.