Accurate Pressure Control
Tue, 07/26/2011 - 1:22pm
Swagelok® RHPS series general industrial regulators offer accurate pressure control of pressures from 0 to 5800 psig (0 to 400 bar) in gas and liquid systems of 1/2 to 2 inches in size. The regulators’ features include:
- RS and RSH model regulators employ either a spring-loaded diaphragm or piston as the sensing element, depending on the outlet pressure range desired.
- The RS model is available with a choice of six outlet ranges; from 0 to 43 psig (0 to 3 bar) up to 0 to 5075 psig (0 to 350 bar).
- The RSH model is available with a choice of nine outlet ranges; from 0 to 43 psig (0 to 3 bar) up to 0 to 10,150 psig (0 to 700 bar).
- The LPRS model regulator, with larger diaphragm, offers tight control of low pressures spanning 1.5 to 43 psig (0.1 to 3 bar), making it ideal for applications requiring a second regulator for two-stage reduction of pressure.
- Temperature range for all models is -4° F to 176° F (-20° C to 80° C).
- Standard material of construction for regulator body and spring housing is 316L stainless steel.
- Seal, O-ring, seat, and diaphragm material choices are nitrile, ethylene propylene, PTFE, and fluorocarbon FKM (seat material choices also include PCTFE and PEEK).
- End connection sizes and types are ½ to 2 inches, NPT or BSPP pipe thread, and ANSI or DIN pipe flanges.
- A 1/4 inch female NPT gauge connection is standard on all regulator models.
- Standard handle is molded and ribbed ABS.
- Other gauge connection patterns and an anti-tamper handle are available as options.