Separator Tackles High-Risk Combustible Metal Dusts
Tue, 06/21/2011 - 12:13pm
Nilfisk Industrial Vacuum’s new CFM Immersion Separator for explosive dusts is made to be used in conjunction with the company's CFM-brand vacuum cleaners, such as the A15 EXP or A17 EXP. The separator's features include:
- When placed upstream from the vacuum, it safely traps and retains dangerous dust particles common to Group E in a neutralizing fluid bath.
- Separator is constructed of low-sparking materials and grounded components.
- Comes standard with a grounding strap for added safety, drain valve for easy emptying, sight level tube to monitor liquid levels, and antistatic wheels for maneuverability.
- Includes coalescent filters which prevent the passage of fluid droplets that have been agitated by the working air from passing back to the vacuum.
- All of Nilfisk’s explosion-proof vacuum cleaners can be equipped with antistatic, conductive accessories to meet every combustible dust cleaning challenge, including overhead.