Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor
Wed, 06/01/2011 - 9:57am
Omega’s new infrared sensor with wireless transmitter features a remote IR sensor and radio wireless transmitter in a NEMA enclosure. The sensor's additional features include:
- Each unit transmits process temperature, ambient temperature, signal strength, and battery status.
- Adjustable emissivity from .10 to 1.0; one receiver has the ability to work with up to 48 transmitters.
- Low-power operation and sleep mode features allow for a long battery life.
- Package comes with free software that converts your PC into a multi-channel chart recorder or data logger.
- Interfaces with other Omega products, the UWTC-REC1 (multi-channel PC chart recording and data logging), or UWTC-REC2 (single-channel industrial transceiver with analog output and alarm).