AccuStop Technology Automates Shaker
Tue, 06/28/2011 - 6:39am
LabStrong Corp. has added automated AccuStop technology to its Helix 250 orbital shaker to not only increase research productivity, but also ensure repeatable results. According to the company, AccuStop technology further offers:
- The ability to ensure that when the shaker is paused, the platform/tray stops in the home location.
- The power to carry out sensitive experiments identically, every time, without discrepancies.
- Improved quality of experimental data.
- Reduced lab experimentation time.
- The flexibility to program the Helix 250 via an RS232 connection.