Single-Use Tubing Assemblies
Fri, 05/13/2011 - 4:00am
Meissner’s BioFlex™ fluid path assemblies are designed for secure fluid transfer in critical biopharmaceutical processing applications. The single-use assemblies:
- Provide maximum convenience and flexibility in single-use systems.
- Can be used in conventional or hybrid facilities to connect single-use and stainless steel processing equipment.
- Can be customized with end-user’s requirements for connections, tubing material and various other components to create a secure fluid path.
- Are able to be integrated with sterilizing-grade filter capsules in a choice of STyLUX® PES, EverLUX® PES, or SteriLUX® PVDF membranes, or with depth media for clarification requirements.
- Are gamma-irradiated for sterility assurance and are fully documented using Meissner’s prequalified component library.